Gosling Grove

The road is named after Allan Gosling, who worked at Hillside during the1939/1945 war and subsequently became heavily involved in village life as a school governor and parish councillor among other actvities.

Sgt Allan Gosling
1970s
Looking North across the pond to the houses on Gosling Grove
Mid 1960s
Gosling Grove estate shortly after completion
Early 1960s
Looking North over Gosling Grove Pond, with houses on Plomer Green Lane in the background
Early 1960s
View in South-West direction